Saturday, April 21, 2012

What did you pull in the Ultimate Weekend "Overtime"

I swore I was done with the weekend. I mean, 5pm EST on Monday was too early for me to get home from work and I wanted to save my coins...so what did it matter anyway.

Well, like all compulsive MUT gamblers, I just couldn't leave well enough alone.

So I bought two Ultimate packs and the 2nd had a Freeney. Hey, pretty nice. OK, I need to pull some more right? Went another 4-5 packs in and didn't get a single thing that I could use. Ouch! Why didn't I stop earlier. Put some stuff up for sale to see if it would go over the night.

Got up this morning and pulled another pack...nothing. Heck, just one more and then I'm done:

Beason and Mario Williams!

I was happy to end Ultimate on a very good note. I'm excited that I may actually be able to go for the Elite Ray now. It was like Ultimate Miami Weekend for me, since I pulled Beason, AJ and Reed (and 10x Greg Olsens).

What did you do in overtime?|||Just after 5pm yesterday i pulled:
2 ed reeds
AJ
MJD
FF Brady (my third of the weeknd)
im sure i pulled some other stuff too not after 5 pm
i forget when i pulled my beason|||Nothing I wanted, all it did was make me waste 60 dollars for coins. I hated the overtime lol.|||NOTHING lol|||


Just after 5pm yesterday i pulled:
2 ed reeds
AJ
MJD
FF Brady (my third of the weeknd)
im sure i pulled some other stuff too not after 5 pm
i forget when i pulled my beason

Dang, I thought my overtime went well.

I was somewhat surprised that I didn't pull more FF cards. I got Bowe and Cutler x2...but I probably pulled the first two in the first couple of hours of the promo on Friday and nothing more till Sunday night. Wouldn't have minded getting FF Brady, but I got a lot that I wanted and am currently at 55/55 with 9 cards in pending and no clue what to get rid of. I moved a couple of FF cards over to my 2nd team, and even one 95 Julius Peppers, but I just can't stand to spend too many of those 10k transfer fees just to make room.|||Bought like 5 more packs and got Wilfork and DRC.|||at 221 am my time I opened a pack and AP,Dielman,Joseph were all in the pack |||


at 221 am my time I opened a pack and AP,Dielman,Joseph were all in the pack

Sweet pack! I've gotten several double good card packs and some triple low 90s or with alt unis...but never one quite like that!

When I opened the Beason this morning, I almost accidentally tossed the Mario...I was just assuming there was nothing else in the pack.|||Bought like 5 more packs and got Wilfork and DRC.|||Ware Damn i'm starting to think that better cards come from whatever region you live in. A lotta ppl in northern & midwestern states pull hella good cards but i'm not seeing too much of anything down here in the south|||at 221 am my time I opened a pack and AP,Dielman,Joseph were all in the pack |||


Ware Damn i'm starting to think that better cards come from whatever region you live in. A lotta ppl in northern & midwestern states pull hella good cards but i'm not seeing too much of anything down here in the south

Mateo and I are both in the South...and I think we both did pretty good this time.

At least you got Elite Ray? Can't be all bad. |||Bought like 5 more packs and got Wilfork and DRC.|||Gates x2, Andre, Clady, 1st Hayensworth x3, Freeney x3 (threw him up for 60k each time), Witten, Dallas Clark x2 (or 3, i cant remember.. threw him up for max).. and... PEYTON!!!|||now i just bought 2 packs nothing over 87 but on his twitter it just says wil end sooon lol
Did they ever post a time more concrete then soon? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment