Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blackums scammed me and took my favorite player thanks

blackums stole me fitz. does anyone have him ill trade u my sjax


Like hes my favorite cuz pitt. idrc if its anyone else but a canadian kid with a lisp took him|||Use the search bar, c'mon man.|||i did and he claimed hhe did it because someone scammed him|||besides whenever i c someone ask if someones legit. someone is allways there saying "no" to b hilarious and "yes"||| that sucks pakk..... |||thats bs hes just a scammer man

just search or do a legit check takes a couple minutes|||ok cuz i alwayssee people post stuff ahead of time about scammers. and theres always a mixed opinion|||i wanna smack this kid..i cant ven believe this |||he shuld burn in ___. I mean honestly it could have been Beason. and i wouldnt have even cared. But its a guy on my sig.|||yea blackums scammed someone for their tony g.. i seen it on the forums friday... when ult weekend started...
ay tip i kno theyre not fitz... but i got a marshall and a reggie wayne that i dont even use... i pulled em and jus kept em waitin to sell or trade em... also got a titans moss or vikings moss... lemme kno if u want any of em
|||ok cool. ur friend msg me back about a larry i can get from him|||WAIIIITTTT why would you sale your fav player??? lol|||i had 2 aps. and i was able to finish that coll with him cuz i have steven jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment