Thursday, April 12, 2012

iggles 2011 is questioning whether im legit..he doesnt want to sell me Fitz afte...

[:1]f* haters|||i dont think ive ever done a deal with u so i dont know man|||yo iggles wolfpakk is legit I've done deals with him before|||he has 144 posts, and this is the message he sent me.

Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
From: tlp213
To: iggles2011
Date: 12/07/2010 17:39:54
Subject: Steven jackson
for aso. i got mine sniped today|||HAHAAHAHAHA I CANT EVEN BELIEVE THIS!! JUST BECAUSE I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WEBSITE DURING THANKSGIVING DONT MEAN IM NOT LEGIT. i dont need to be an original to trade either|||


he has 144 posts, and this is the message he sent me.

Forum Index
Inbox :: Message
From: tlp213
To: iggles2011
Date: 12/07/2010 17:39:54
Subject: Steven jackson
for aso. i got mine sniped today


|||i am allowed to not want to accept your offer, im sorry your card was sniped, now get off my back|||woww i wish i could post stuff faster. i meant i wanted Aso but my brother got him taken by someone else. I wanted a fitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment